This section is providing common facility services to the MSME Industry engaged in production of wood based sports goods and development work along with trained facilities.
1) Band Saw Machine: A Band saw is used to cut curves, even in thick lumber, such as in creating cabriole legs, to rip lumber and to crosscut short pieces. A band saw also makes the smoothest cuts and, with the appropriate blade, can be used to cut materials other than wood, including metal.
2) Thickness and Surface Planar: A thickness planer is a woodworking machine to trim boards to a consistent thickness throughout their length and flat on both surfaces.
3) Cricket Bat Pressing Machine: A Pressing Machine is a machine tool that changes the shape of a work piece by the application of pressure.
4) Copying Lathe Machine: The lathe is a machine tool which holds the work piece between two rigid and strong supports called centers or in a chuck or face plate which revolves.
5) Circular Saw: Circular sawing machines are used for sawing straight-line, cross and angular cuts in solid wood and sheet material.
6) Solar Based Wood seasoning Plant: The controlled air circulation over the surfaces of timber stacked inside ensures highly precise and efficient seasoning. Unseasoned timber is not properly dried & treated which results into development of defects like cracking, warping, splitting or decay and insect attack in the products.