POWERS AND DUTIES OF OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES.
(Under Section 4(1) (b) (ii) of Right to Information Act 2005)
Process cum Product Development Centre, Meerut (PPDC) is headed by the Principal Director. To carry out the activities of different Sections Technical and non Technical personnel are appointed. The structure of both Technical and non Technical posts in PPDC, Meerut are as under:
- Principal Director
- Director (Sports Goods)
- Joint Director
- Deputy Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Technical Officers
- Skilled Workers/Machine Operators/Mechanic/Master Craftsmen
- Junior Draughtsman
B. Non Technical
- Office Superintendent
- Supportive Staff for House Keeping job such as Driver/Peon/Watchmen/Sweepers
All the authorities of the Society are vested with the Governing Council and the Chairman of the Governing Council and the office bearers of the Society are the Chairman, Principal Director and the Secretary. The functions, duties and powers to be discharged by the Chairman, Governing Council, Principal Director and the Secretary are prescribed in the Memorandum of Association and Rules Regulations of the Society.
Certain Administrative and financial powers have been delegated to the Principal Director to carry out the day to day functions of the Society.
The duties and responsibilities of other Technical and non Technical officers are as under :
- Director (Sports Goods)/Joint Director/Dy. Managers:
• To supervise the Work of the Departments/Divisions in their control.
• To plan and distribute work amongst the subordinate officers in the Department/Divisions under their control.
• To fix Departmental target and plan to take necessary action to achieve assigned financial and physical targets.
- Assistant Managers/Technical Officers:
• To supervise the subordinate staff under their control
• To take required measures for optimum use of machines and manpower under their control.
• To assist their Senior Officer to plan in achieving the target.
- Skilled Workers/Machine Operators/Mechanic/Master Craftsmen/Demonstrator/Jr. Draughtsman/Helpers:
• To work with the machines/execute the jobs allotted to them.
• To ensure timely completion of job with minimum rejection of the work & devotion to work.
B. Non Technical
i) To overall supervision of the work of administration, personnel, Establishment, accounts, Library and purchase division/Sections.
ii) To assist Principal Director/Director for preparing Agenda and Agenda Notes/Minutes of the Governing Council meeting/other meetings.
iii) To assist the Principal Director/Director in planning, budgeting and coordination.
iv) To act as Drawing & Disbursing Officer
v) To look after staff welfare activities.
• To assist the Secretary to look after the financial, Cash/Accounts activities and work related to D&DO.
• To look after P.F./ESI/Income Tax/Insurance etc.
• To supervise staff under his control
- Office Superintendent:
• To assist the Secretary to look after the work of administration, personnel, Establishment Sections.
• To assist the Secretary for preparing Agenda and Agenda Notes/Minutes of the Governing Council meeting/other meetings.
• To supervise staff under his control.
- Stenographers/U.D.Cs./L.D.Cs./Receptionist/Support Staff:
• To assist their immediate authority for activities of their respective Section including maintenance of files, noting and drafting etc.