The Manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes.
(Under Section 4(1) (b)(xii) of Right to Information Act. 2005) .
Process cum Product Development Centre (PPDC), Meerut operates an incentive scheme for Quality Upgradation for the benefits of Sports Goods & Allied Industries. The salient feature of the Scheme is as follows:
- The basic object of the scheme is to promote the sense of quality awareness and to generate a quality culture amongst the industry members.
- Deposit Rs. 5000/- and become member under the scheme.
- Get 50% discount on testing charges.
- Membership valid for one year from the date of deposit of said amount or testing work up to Rs. 10000/- is carried out.
- If balance amount for the last testing job is less than the amount required for that job, balance amount to be paid by the party.
No other subsidy programme is operated at PPDC, Meerut