NORMS SET BY PPDC, MEERUT FOR THE DISCHARGE OF THE FUNCTIONS
(Under Section 4(1) (b) (iv) of Right to Information Act 2005).
The norms for discharge of functions that have to be followed are prescribed in the personnel policy (Manual) of PPDC, Meerut
Important norms are as follows:
- The working hours in the centre is 9.30 A.M. to 5.00P.M.
- The Training Section and Production Deptt. are running in shift basis as per requirement of work and the Administrative Office in General Shift.
- The Centre remain closed on all Sundays and other declared holidays.
- All the employees are expected to be in his/her seat and to start work in time unless he/she has
previously obtained such permission for late attendance.
- All employees have to register their attendance in the attendance register both for incoming and outgoing.
- Strict measures should be taken by the Administrative authorities for enforcement of punctuality.
- 30 Minutes lunch break from 01.00 p.m. to 01.30 p.m.
- A list of addresses of all the employees is maintained in the Administrative Section.
- Each employee is responsible for the work assigned to him/her.
- Each employee is responsible for all official papers and articles belonging to the office which are entrusted to him/her for official purpose.
- Each employee is expected to exercise the same vigilance in reduction of expenditure as his/her own money.
- No authority would exercise its powers of sanctioning expenditure to pass an order which will be directly or indirectly to its advantage.
- The authority concerned will have to get public interest upper most in its money while making a procurement decision.
- Each employee should maintain absolute integrity at all times.
- Each employee should maintain absolute devotion to duty at all times.
- Each employee should render prompt and courteous service to the public.
- Each employee should act in accordance with the rules, regulations and policies of the centre.